Ivy at nine months...
- is a petite little thing! We discovered she still fits into some of her 0-3 mn summer clothes!
- has had a streak of sleeping through the night (10 hrs) and we're hoping it stays that way!
- has started enjoying more table food (puffs, crackers, yogurt melts, bread, or really anything you have).
- absolutely loves her brother & playing with him! He's one of the main things that brings a big smile to her face. They've even started having screaming contests!
- still has no interest in crawling. She just rolls and scoots to where she wants to go!
- and she's still a true momma's girl, with major separation anxiety! It's our biggest battle.